We use state-of-the-art technology (TLS v1.2; SHA256 with RSA at 2048-bit exchange) to keep information you provide us secure. Information that is transferred to and from the Website uses hypertext transfer protocol (https) industry recognized Secure Server Certification Authority which provides encryption and security of the transmitted information. Consumers' social security numbers are encrypted while being stored. We obtain contractual agreements with our service providers to ensure that they have safeguards in place to protect our customer’s private information. Our employees are trained to adhere to privacy and information security policies.
Articles in this section
- Are there any vehicle restrictions?
- Can I fax, rather than upload my loan documents?
- Can I personalize my new payment amount and loan terms prior to submitting an application?
- Can I transfer my approval offer to friends or family?
- Can you issue an approval without affecting my credit score?
- Do I need auto insurance?
- Do you finance loans with more than one borrower on the loan?
- Do you finance people with less than perfect credit or who have had a bankruptcy?
- Does SpringboardAuto finance RV’s, trailers or motorcycles?
- Does SpringboardAuto offer refinancing?