Loan approvals are valid for 30 days. You will be required to reapply should your application expire. There is no obligation to proceed with the offered loan.
Articles in this section
- Are there any vehicle restrictions?
- Can I fax, rather than upload my loan documents?
- Can I personalize my new payment amount and loan terms prior to submitting an application?
- Can I transfer my approval offer to friends or family?
- Can you issue an approval without affecting my credit score?
- Do I need auto insurance?
- Do you finance loans with more than one borrower on the loan?
- Do you finance people with less than perfect credit or who have had a bankruptcy?
- Does SpringboardAuto finance RV’s, trailers or motorcycles?
- Does SpringboardAuto offer refinancing?